The Sussex - For sale in the Spring. Early Price Guide £550,000
Reed Gardens: Plots 1 & 2
Luxury & Quality
When it comes to building timeless homes, quality has to ooze out of every pore. Our craftsmen have a keen eye for detail to ensure that each and every property is given a bespoke treatment, producing a home of distinction. Luxury is the result of our desire to use high quality materials, with high-spec finishes, giving you elegant kitchens and bathrooms together with spacious rooms. When you purchase a Westbuild home, luxury and quality come as standard and we’re proud of the reputation we have established for designing new homes that people aspire to own.
- Traditional detailing with dormer windows, steep sloping clay tiled roof, built with ‘brick and block’ external walls, and not timber frame.
- Cream shaker style in-frame painted kitchen, soft close doors, fitted with Silestone work-surface, and under-counter double sinks. Built-in appliances include a dual fuel Rangemaster cooker, Bosch co-ordinated larder fridge & freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer-dryer, and Caple wine-cooler. Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling throughout and into adjacent breakfast area.
- White four panel internal doors with chrome furniture. Internal joinery painted white, with white panel wardrobe and cupboard doors. White double glazed PVCu windows and oak coloured composite front door.
- Large built-in wardrobe cupboards to principal bedrooms with shelving and hanging rails.
- Ensuite bathroom to Master Bedroom designed with shower cubicle. Separate family bathroom. All are fitted with Duravit white sanitaryware with Hansgrohe chrome taps, and half-height Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling with fitted wall mirrors.
- Spacious living room with French casement door to garden patio area.
- Polished chrome electrical fittings to Master Bedroom, Hall, and Living Room (white plastic to the remainder). Lighting to master bedroom wardrobes. LED downlights to kitchen and bath/ shower room.
- Turf laid to front and rear garden areas; rear patio area; outside water tap, external power socket, and provision for outside lighting.
- Designed with a detached enclosed garage with timber door, and adjacent single car port, with power points, and lighting. Two adjacent block paved parking spaces.
- Gas fired central heating (via Calor Gas), NACOSS approved intruder alarm system and mains supplied smoke detectors. BT and GigaClear Fibre Optic ready, allowing for the fastest of broadband speeds.
- All built to NHBC Standards, with 10 year structural protection policy.
Click the markers on individual plots for details and availability
Four-bedroom detached house with an integral double garage and decorative brick design, provides you with a home of the finest calibre.
For sale from the Spring
Early Price guide £550,000
For sale from the Spring
Early price guide £550,000
Reed Garden Enquiries
The heart of the home
Your kitchen is the heart of the home, it’s the space that people are most drawn to and where we often spend most of our time.
This is why we take time to create a beautiful space, full of those features that make it that bit special, as well as being functional. Built-in Bosch appliances, Silestone worksurface, Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling, soft-close doors and plentiful storage, make this a dream kitchen.
Comfort and Style
Homes are supposed to be lived in, and as well as ensuring that they provide you with luxury and comfort, they have to give you comfort and style.
We know from the moment you walk through the door it will give you that feeling, that sense that you are home, a place you know you can relax, that will cater to your needs but boasts a graceful style that is hard to ignore.
Move into a Westbuild Home with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
Help to Buy is a Government-backed equity loan scheme and can mean you pay just a 5% deposit on your new Westbuild home (up to £600,000) with the rest of the price made up of a regular mortgage.
- You choose a Westbuild home that you wish to buy.
- Carter Jonas will put you in contact with specialist new build mortgage advisors.
- They will guide you through the application process and make sure you are eligible for the scheme.
- You will send off your application once you have completed it.
- Once the application is approved you will be able to go ahead and fully reserve your chosen Westbuild home.
Equity loan example
Help to Buy is changing
The Help to Buy Equity Loan, which is currently available to first time buyers and home owners will end in March 2021.
From 1 April 2021 the current Help to Buy scheme will be replaced with a new scheme for first time buyers only. As with the current Help to Buy scheme, you could borrow up to 20% of the cost of a new build home. The amount you can purchase a home for using the scheme will depend on where in England you are buying.
Home owners who wish to purchase using the current Help to Buy scheme could still be eligible if they complete the purchase process by March 2021. www.helptobuy.gov.uk