Somerton - £UNDER OFFER
The Shires: Plot 1
Luxury & Quality
When it comes to building timeless homes, quality has to ooze out of every pore. Our craftsmen have a keen eye for detail to ensure that each and every property is given a bespoke treatment, producing a home of distinction. Luxury is the result of our desire to use high quality materials, with high-spec finishes, giving you elegant kitchens and bathrooms together with spacious rooms. When you purchase a Westbuild home, luxury and quality come as standard and we’re proud of the reputation we have established for designing new homes that people aspire to own.
- Traditional detailing with dormer windows, steep sloping roof and brick plinth to walls, built with ‘brick and block’ external walls, and not timber frame.
- Cream shaker in-frame painted kitchen, soft close doors, fitted with Silestone work-surface, and under-counter sinks. Built-in appliances include a dual fuel Rangemaster cooker, Bosch co-ordinated integrated larder fridge & freezer, dish washer and microwave. Caple wine-cooler. Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling throughout, and in adjacent breakfast area.
- Adjoining utility room with base units, and laminate worktop, ceramic floor tiling, and designed with spaces for customer’s own tumble-dryer and washing machine.
- Oak panel internal doors with chrome furniture. Internal joinery painted white, with white panel wardrobe and cupboard doors. Timber painted external windows.
- Ash staircase newel posts with glass balustrade. Ash window boards throughout.
- Large built-in wardrobe cupboards to principal bedrooms with shelving and hanging rails.
- Ensuite bathroom to Bedroom One with shower cubicle (and to Bedroom 2, in Oak Tree House, and Beech Tree House). Separate family bathroom. All are fitted with Duravit white sanitaryware with Hansgrohe chrome taps, and half height Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling with fitted wall mirrors.
- Spacious living room with French casement door to garden patio area and Limestone fireplace surround.
- Polished chrome electrical fittings throughout, except in utility, cupboards, bathrooms, and garage. Lighting to master bedroom wardrobes. LED downlights to kitchen and bath/shower room.
- Landscaped front and rear garden areas; rear patio; outside water tap, external power socket, and provision for outside lighting. Block paved main driveway and parking spaces. Double field gated entrance to Oak Tree House, and Beech Tree House.
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to ground floors.
- NACOSS approved intruder alarm system and mains supplied smoke detectors.
- Designed with a detached garage (except Beech Tree House, which has an integral double garage), each with power points, lighting, and remote controlled electric garage door(s).
- All built to NHBC Standards, with 10 year structural protection policy.
- Subject to the stage of construction, and if a customer has exchanged contracts, choices will be available for: internal wall paint colours, ceramic wall and floor tiling, and Silestone kitchen worktops, all from pre-selected ranges.
Click the markers on individual plots for details and availability
The Shires Enquiries
The heart of the home
Your kitchen is the heart of the home, it’s the space that people are most drawn to and where we often spend most of our time.
This is why we take time to create a beautiful space, full of those features that make it that bit special, as well as being functional. Built-in Bosch appliances, Silestone worksurface, Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling, soft-close doors and plentiful storage, make this a dream kitchen.
Comfort and Style
Homes are supposed to be lived in, and as well as ensuring that they provide you with luxury and comfort, they have to give you comfort and style.
We know from the moment you walk through the door it will give you that feeling, that sense that you are home, a place you know you can relax, that will cater to your needs but boasts a graceful style that is hard to ignore.